A series of brief presentations which can be delivered as ‘lunch and learn’ opportunities or as part of health and safety or wellbeing days/conferences.
Additional, bespoke options are available to suit the needs of the organisation.
- Impacts of poor sleep
- Why do we need sleep
- How to get good quality sleep
- Characteristics of mood
- Impacts on mood
- Mood management strategies
- Protecting our mood in the workplace
- To be able to identify goals we would like to achieve and put a plan in place to help us achieve these
Self Care for the Worker
- Prioritising work and non-work activities
- When to say no
- Protect ‘me’ time
- Optimising physical, mental and social health
- Establishing and maintaining healthy habits and behaviours
- Sustaining a healthy lifestyle
- Common mental health problems
- Signs, symptoms, causes and triggers
- Positive coping strategies for work and home
- The benefits of Mindfulness and relaxation
- Practical ways of applying Mindfulness techniques into your daily life activities.