Delivered by MHFA England accredited trainers, Mental Health First Aid is an accredited training course which teaches people how to identify, understand and help someone who may be experiencing a mental health issue.
For any business that wants to understand its workforce—helping them to develop their coping skills to effectively manage the pressures of daily working life.
Split into 4 modules across 2 days, you will learn how to:
- Spot the early signs of a mental health problem
- Feel confident helping someone experiencing a mental health problem
- Provide help on a first aid basis
- Help to prevent someone from harming themselves or others
- Help to prevent a mental illness from worsening
- Help someone to recover faster
- Guide someone towards the right support
- Reduce the stigma of mental health problems
Duration – 2 days