A great way of raising awareness and building support for workplace wellbeing initiatives is to offer our wellbeing days and events. We have found this hugely boosts staff support for wellbeing initiatives. They can be used to kick-start a new scheme, to celebrate a national awareness day, as a team-building exercise or as a way of engaging with new or existing clients. In all cases we:
- Talk about our work and the free support available to staff and their families from Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland Mind and within our community partners.
- Outline any “in house” support you offer and the value of seeking help early
- Talk about lived experience of Mental Health illness and poor wellbeing and recovery
- Combat stigma and deliver myth busting activities
- Share signposting information and resources